WoC Server :: Community Forums
  • Announcements

• Terra

Username Changes   05/21/17

Please help spread the word: the username of your Forums account is different from its display name, the display name has become your username.  #UpgradeWoes
    • Terra

New Topics   07/08/17

Members should once again be able to start new topics in the Social/Show room forums.
Sign in to follow this  
modX

Flame Bosnians!

Owwie    272

Vista is really a testing pad for WIndows 7. Anybody using Vista is basically akin to using a rocket launcher prototype. Could blow in your hand at any moment.

Khallal    0

The reason why 50% of the bans are bosnian is because those 50% is mostly players that goes to a internet cafe and plays or go to a place and pay to play wow etc..... In other words... as fast one hack 10 people get banned...... What they should do is take a loan get a new computer and in the length they will see its much cheaper and they can play without risk a Cheers!! ban up on them.

Caiin    0

Dude the didn't ban some IPs from net caffes they banned whole Bosnia do you understand that?

I can't even join WoC at home.

Khallal    0

well thats pretty much to aggressive to ban a whole country.... its like banning whole US from the world which they deserve since they cause more wars then solve -.-

Nabled    5
well thats pretty much to aggressive to ban a whole country.... its like banning whole US from the world which they deserve since they cause more wars then solve -.-

ok clearly you didnt read my post or you did you just picked words you liked and talk about them.

i voted yes on the ban when i was in staff.

we tried banning these internet cafes, but they just reset there ip's, made new accts, and within hours they would be fully geared and messing with the server again.

ban em again, they continue to do the same shit.

and it wasn't just a single internet cafe.

it was dozens, were talking literally hundreds of people.

they were causing havoc, and needed to be stopped...this was the only solution available at the time.

now put your self in the owners position ffs, would it not piss you off you have these hundreds of people consistently Cheers!! with your server, the one your putting your time and effort and even your own money, the server where all your friends play to commune, have fun, and play some wow, these individuals, were not stopping after given a chance, and a warning that this would happen.

so no, I <3 Batman you guys, sorry Bosnia but don't be mad at us, be mad at those idiots who got you banned, if they just listened and stop Cheers!! with (formally) our shit, you would still be able to play.

Raa    0
When Haroo was here, he was always using some crappy excuses to ban players, who were my friends.Excuses like -swearing at me -my family, bad attitude and other CRAP.

Oh gawd, what kind of idiot made Haroo a Gm D:

I just thought he was an annoying hacker.

Aowin    257
Oh gawd, what kind of idiot made Haroo a Gm D:

I just thought he was an annoying hacker.

Good times, good times... <_<

jiggu92    0

What's more shocking is that I've not met one single bosnian that can stand up for himself. They all go " why u bann me??!?!?! i don notin wrung! " Instead of actually using grammar and explaining the situation.

modX    357

Oh well, guess they are gone :(

Amen.

modX    357

Where's Zebra right 

And Raa the mage <3 

Sign in to follow this