WoC Server :: Community Forums
  • Announcements

• Terra

Username Changes   05/21/17

Please help spread the word: the username of your Forums account is different from its display name, the display name has become your username.  #UpgradeWoes
    • Terra

New Topics   07/08/17

Members should once again be able to start new topics in the Social/Show room forums.
tearshed

Mysteriously Unused Forum Section?

modX    357

So what's up, what's new, what's happening.

Oh my god I am the first to post here in 2011.

tearshed    299
Meurtre (IP: zzzz )

* The One

* Group: Site Moderators

Oh ho, I wonder if Meurtre would like to join our tea party?

modX    357

Nu, I'll never leave you guys. : (

Amg, I think we need an anime forum section!

But you did..

You are now GM.

You are to be exiled and purged from this topic!

modX    357

Meurtre is Chuculain.

#shocked.

Oh no, we have to delete Broccoli's posts.

They're.. green.

Oh.. the horror.

modX    357

I got nothing. My attention is elsewhere.

Where is your attention O.o

I just realized that spinning around on your chair while having had some alcohol the night out is not really a good idea.

#dizzy. :|

Mieren hasn't made his debut here.. yet

modX    357

Bump of the month.

modX    357

Things have gotten a little dull around here..

Or is it just me..

modX    357

Oh my god you guys banned Iscariot.

<3

Owwie    272

Oh my god you guys banned Iscariot.

<3

xD

I don't mind a bit of heatedness in arguments, but full-on ad hominems and mudslinging was too much to allow to continue. He was basically insulting people and obviously no longer cared about the issue.

Also, his english sucks (!!!)

modX    357
- Name: Jonathan Javier Zamora Millán

- Reason for applying for staff: The 2013 is a good year for the server, come great moments and I want to help this server get to the top, and get these guys play in the best way possible, making the rules are respected.

- Time at server: 1 year

- Time playing WoW: 1 year 3 months

- Knowledge: Good command of computer, computer graduate, currently studying engineering in systems, correct use of English and Spanish, very good speller. At the time of playing I have the ability to work in teams, solve problems, good use of macros and commands.

- Good knowledge of our server features / rules: I have a very good knowledge of the rules of the server, the most important being that you can not ask for items to GM's and if done is equal to 2 day ban, you can not attack a GM who is of the opposite faction equal to 7 days ban, prohibited the use of any type of hack that a player an advantage over others should be tested is equal to 30 days ban, can not put heavy armor enchantments to sm, brd, Onyxia if it is the first time the item will be removed, the second time, it will be removed from the server for two days, the third time could be taken up to 1 month.

- Good use of English: I have very good knowledge of English, I have no spelling mistakes and more each day I prepare to write it and speak it even better.

- Friendly personality: My personality is very friendly personally I like to have many friends, but I can also edit and put in place to my friends if they deserve it.

- Hard working: I like to work hard, my boss always speaks highly of me because I am very responsible and I put a lot of effort to tasks that I care, and I do so with great care.

- Good knowledge of wow: In 1 year and 6 months I have learned a lot playing WoW about managing macros and special abilities of each race

- Ability to work with a team: I have much ability to work in teams, and I know to contribute with ideas and listen to ideas of others to do good work.

- Responsible / Professional: I am very responsible and much more on the professional side, just enough to say that between a job and I have in this place about 2 years and have never complained about me, and my boss would give very good recommendations about me

- Supportive of our community: I am willing to support the community because I think WoW is one of the best servers 2.4.3 because it has GM's very good at what they do and are willing to help those in need.

- Vent is a <u>MUST!</u>: Yes I active in Vent

- Any Coding languages known: Spanish and English

- Characters on the realm you're applying for: I want Un-dead Warrior in Zul'Aman

- Extra Info: I am an honest, responsible, hardworking, qualities that have helped me succeed in the work that I did, I have ability to learn very quickly any activity that I teach and obey orders without contest, so if I were to take into account for the position because not regret not disappoint. Enclosed is my email: [email protected]

I just had to leave this somewhere.

Lol'd

modX    357

Holla reminds me of a troll I used to hate :/

Hii ~

Mieren    181

Where is your attention O.o

I just realized that spinning around on your chair while having had some alcohol the night out is not really a good idea.

#dizzy. :|

Mieren hasn't made his debut here.. yet

I have absolutely no idea why I am meant to be making a debut here, and it seems I might be just a LITTLE bit late, but anyway..

No seriously, what on earth was that about?

Ohh, I see. It helps when you read the entire thread. Right.

This place is weird.

Owwie    272

This place is weird.

On the contrary, this is where the cool kids hang out.

Mieren    181

On the contrary, this is where the cool kids hang out.

Well, in that case I am glad I found it.. even if I am 3 odd years late lol.