WoC Server :: Community Forums
  • Announcements

• Terra

Username Changes   05/21/17

Please help spread the word: the username of your Forums account is different from its display name, the display name has become your username.  #UpgradeWoes
    • Terra

New Topics   07/08/17

Members should once again be able to start new topics in the Social/Show room forums.
Satan

Woc Minecraft Server

Bloodfangx    2129

Nice name

Anema    230
2 hours ago, Satan said:

Suck a dick cock socket.

Satan

Holy fucking shit it´s trump.

• Like 1

Terra    764

Probably tomorrow.  I need to rent another IP address because we have shortened domain name for the MC server(s).  Technical stuff.  Thanks for asking.

The server I'll be deploying will be Vanilla 1.11.   I plan on adding server-sided plugins into it over time, but nothing that would effect the game play: commands like /claim, /rtp, /spawn, /home, and /back.  Should be a rather transparent process.

You were white-listed on the original server, right?  I don't want to throw something up without you being able to connect, but I also don't want to make it public with /claim (grief protection) available either.

- T

Edit: All of these things are stepping-stones to greatness.

• Like 1

Persevere    256

no rush! (of course i'd like to play but take your time)

and yes i was white listed on the original server

Pallyfunjr    566

FTB Infinity would be nice, the 1.7.6 game version (FTB Infinity 2.6.0 is latest) me and some irl mates played on a server recently, really good mod pack. (Also add Adventure backpacks another great mod)

Terra    764
11 hours ago, Pallyfunjr said:

FTB Infinity would be nice, the 1.7.6 game version (FTB Infinity 2.6.0 is latest) me and some irl mates played on a server recently, really good mod pack. (Also add Adventure backpacks another great mod)

Are you still playing on that server?  I was doing some research on FTB Infinity; it looks like a small-to-moderate amount of players are currently playing overall.  I personally liked FTB Infinity.  Are you suggestion normal or expert mode?

- T

Pallyfunjr    566
6 hours ago, Terra said:

Are you still playing on that server?  I was doing some research on FTB Infinity; it looks like a small-to-moderate amount of players are currently playing overall.  I personally liked FTB Infinity.  Are you suggestion normal or expert mode?

- T

Our friend who was hosting killed the server so nah I'm not playing on it atm. Expert mode imo, but I'm the kind of player who plays on high difficulty.

Terra    764
21 hours ago, Persevere said:

no rush! (of course i'd like to play but take your time)

and yes i was white listed on the original server

The vanilla Minecraft 1.11.2 server is up at vanilla.woc-mc.com.  It's not white-listed, but has grief protection and a few other not-configured plugins I'll get around to later.  The /home /spawn /rtp and /back commands are still pending.  I see they're separate mods; I'll probably implement as a self-hosted plugin.

EDIT: the bold text isn't at you, Persevere; just making it easier to see.

2 hours ago, Pallyfunjr said:

Our friend who was hosting killed the server so nah I'm not playing on it atm. Expert mode imo, but I'm the kind of player who plays on high difficulty.

I'd be up for hosting and playing on FTB Inifinity Expert, but I imagine latency would be an issue for you and you friends (if they wanted to join).  The server machine we're renting is in New Jersey at the moment.  How is the latency for you on the Vanilla server?

- T

• Like 1

On 5/22/2017 at 10:49 PM, Bloodfangx said:

You know what else is dead.

Fill in the blank space __________

:|

Pallyfunjr    566

If you want to get onto the FTB Infinity server, download the twitch desktop app and install the mod from there, it will handle all the difficult stuff for you, I might make an image guide if people are having trouble with it but it's not hard.

TeodorCuccy    308

i`ve never played minecraft could anyone tell me if its free and can i play it on windows XP ?

also a download link 

would appreciate thanks 

Pallyfunjr    566
6 hours ago, TeodorCuccy said:

i`ve never played minecraft could anyone tell me if its free and can i play it on windows XP ?

also a download link 

would appreciate thanks 

It's not free it costs like $35 AUD, not sure about USD or other currencies, it will run on windows xp and you can get it at www.minecraft.net

Terra    764

Construction in Progress on FTB Infinity Evolved (ftb-ie.woc-mc.com) ...

2017-05-27_09.21.13.png

Bloodfangx    2129

Surprised this topic isn't more active, so what's going on in the server?

I've not been on yet been kinda busy but interested to see what's being created :^)

Terra    764

We're playing on the pack you started building that lighthouse in the jungle on.  It has Twilight Forest (the version where you have to progress a certain way to get to the other bosses).

- T

• Like 1

Bloodfangx    2129

I'll log on soonish, not sure what i want to build. May redo the lighthouse :^)