• Announcements

• Terra

Username Changes   05/21/17

Please help spread the word: the username of your Forums account is different from its display name, the display name has become your username.  #UpgradeWoes
Satan

Woc Minecraft Server

558 posts in this topic

And yet, still the lesser of two evils.

Satan

There's nothing more that needs to be said.

Obama was never going to get anything done in his first term.

Romney is the worst kind of president. Whilst he might be a good economist, you need good economists in Treasury, not in the white house.

I'd like to see Ron Paul as US president. I honestly think he's the least scummy option you guys have on the Republican side.

Honestly, what I really want to see is the Senate and House dissolved, and a requirement implemented that there be no career politicians in the new houses. You guys have lost the plot.

Arguing over the top job is kind of a joke given the issues with your system.

Satan

1 person likes this

But it wasn't that he didn't get anything done, he didn't even try to do anything. He promised he would and then did nothing.

I think the best candidate the republicans have is Paul Ryan.

What America needs is a senate and a house that actually follow and care about the bloody bill of rights, instead of ignoring it.

How do you decide he didn't try to do anything?

Every time he talks about something (which btw is all he can do) he gets slammed by the Republicans.

There's nowhere to go when you have a hostile house against you.

Satan

1 person likes this

The house and senate both had a democratic majority during the first half of his term, and even though that was lost in 2010 Obamacare still got shoved down our throats.

Minecraft, Minecraft, Minecraft and some more Minecraft.

Minecraft.

1 person likes this

There's nothing more that needs to be said.

Obama was never going to get anything done in his first term.

Romney is the worst kind of president. Whilst he might be a good economist, you need good economists in Treasury, not in the white house.

I'd like to see Ron Paul as US president. I honestly think he's the least scummy option you guys have on the Republican side.

Honestly, what I really want to see is the Senate and House dissolved, and a requirement implemented that there be no career politicians in the new houses. You guys have lost the plot.

Arguing over the top job is kind of a joke given the issues with your system.

Satan

This^

all of this^

Our whole system is flawed from the inside out... It doesn't matter who gets elected if the senate n house are corrupt and broken.

And Obama HAS followed through with trying to uphold his promises, every single one of them.... it's hard when you have a senate and a house working against you to get anything done for the better. He ran on a platform that stated he would give healthcare reform and won <_< What we got is not what Obama originally made (Which I personally thought was fair, simple, and effective).... what we got was a distorted bill that the senate and house plagued with politics and shit out... Like I said, He can't do anything if what ever he tries is chewed up and broken before it helps anyone.

I'm COMPLETELY against Romney for one simple fact.... he was apart of our collapse to begin with. He was apart of the big business and banks that fell through and ruined our economy. His business background is what I reject about him, he is just a corporate big shot that fed off the collapse.

EDIT: and For whoever said Ryan is a good economist.... His mentor was the cause of our crisis, and he has the same ideas....

Good documentary about it:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/meltdown/

Politics....is useless to discuss about it, it will be fucked up from time to time and you can't expect everything goes according to the plan

Let's discuss about Minecraft

I'm not sure if I feel bad for that or not >.>

u-mad-troll-face-c20ad4d76fe97759aa27a0c99bff6710-5.gif

Satan

1 person likes this

This^

all of this^

Our whole system is flawed from the inside out... It doesn't matter who gets elected if the senate n house are corrupt and broken.

And Obama HAS followed through with trying to uphold his promises, every single one of them.... it's hard when you have a senate and a house working against you to get anything done for the better. He ran on a platform that stated he would give healthcare reform and won <_< What we got is not what Obama originally made (Which I personally thought was fair, simple, and effective).... what we got was a distorted bill that the senate and house plagued with politics and shit out... Like I said, He can't do anything if what ever he tries is chewed up and broken before it helps anyone.

I'm COMPLETELY against Romney for one simple fact.... he was apart of our collapse to begin with. He was apart of the big business and banks that fell through and ruined our economy. His business background is what I reject about him, he is just a corporate big shot that fed off the collapse.

EDIT: and For whoever said Ryan is a good economist.... His mentor was the cause of our crisis, and he has the same ideas....

Good documentary about it:

http://www.pbs.org/w...tline/meltdown/

pbs

Citing PBS as proof is the same thing as me citing Rush Limbaugh as proof. Anyone with half a brain knows they are extremely biased.

Anything that says Jack Kemp was the cause of our economic crises really needs a crash course on history.

And please, do go ahead and mention some things Obama hashave tried to do. Also keep in mind the Democrats had a majority in the house and senate until late 2010.

Should make a different topic for politics. Minecraft > USA politics in a minecraft thread.

You know I ignored his comment as to avoid a political discussion, as this thread was not made for it. But screw it, you started it.

^^That, ask the big man.

ThreadDirection.jpg

When would this be available? I'd love to get diggin' :D

When I can work out how to secure our server from the cornucopia of exploits installing Java provides.

Satan

Survival mode - Hard

20 Person limit.

No restrictions beyond no griefing.

minecraft.wocserver.org

THE SERVER IS TEMPORARY.

Once I work out some of the bugs in bits and pieces I'll be rehosting it. Until then, go nuts and practice.

Leave feedbacks here.

Satan

Oh Java updates.. the bane of my job. Pushing out JRE 7 U7 to 1500 clients through WSUS.. next day AusCERT released a circular not to update because update 7 create so many security issues over update 6.

That and Adobe updates..

Should make it so we can grief Solias

Just him

jk