• Announcements

• Terra

Username Changes   05/21/17

Please help spread the word: the username of your Forums account is different from its display name, the display name has become your username.  #UpgradeWoes
Satan

Woc Minecraft Server

558 posts in this topic

Let me know when you are going to.

I still need to get blaze rods for potions >.>

Satan

Nvm, didn't realise it required blaze rods and all..I thought it was just ender pearls, my bad. Spent hours looking for a nether fortress yesterday. Only to go mining in the world and stumble on a stronghold. >.>

Yeah.

I couldn't find a damn fortress either -_-

Satan

Why don't you people just take Obama then, I'll keep my Bill of Rights.

If you think Obama has forgotten or ignored your rights I would suggest you go do some research of your own. People love to talk the crap here in America, but take a gander at China. You think healthcare is a bad idea for everyone? This is how he is screwing our rights over? In china they literally put people in dorms near their work site, these people never even know eachother's names. In an effort to show they care, the Chinese have installed nets around many factories to discourage the rapidly increasing number of suicide attempts.

In China it's prison work camps and rampant suicide attempts, and in America those dirty politicians want everyone insured... lol. Conservatives are retarded sometimes I swear. Damn you Obama for wanting everyone to be able to afford medical treatments!!! There are legitimate debates to be had about losing our rights in this country via the drone strikes abroad and banking clusterfucks, but arguing against getting everyone the ability to seek healthcare is just plain stupid any way you slice it.

Btw whoever was spouting stats about Obamacare watches too much Fox News. 75% of the country doesn't want it..... lol. Conservatives and their 'facts'.

2 people like this

If you think Obama has forgotten or ignored your rights I would suggest you go do some research of your own. People love to talk the crap here in America, but take a gander at China. You think healthcare is a bad idea for everyone? This is how he is screwing our rights over? In china they literally put people in dorms near their work site, these people never even know eachother's names. In an effort to show they care, the Chinese have installed nets around many factories to discourage the rapidly increasing number of suicide attempts.

In China it's prison work camps and rampant suicide attempts, and in America those dirty politicians want everyone insured... lol. Conservatives are retarded sometimes I swear. Damn you Obama for wanting everyone to be able to afford medical treatments!!! There are legitimate debates to be had about losing our rights in this country via the drone strikes abroad and banking clusterfucks, but arguing against getting everyone the ability to seek healthcare is just plain stupid any way you slice it.

Btw whoever was spouting stats about Obamacare watches too much Fox News. 75% of the country doesn't want it..... lol. Conservatives and their 'facts'.

Last time I checked this tread is for Minecaft not Fox news...

Next person to politics gets banned.

Satan

Now that I think about it, I'm sure one of my younger brothers gave me half a stack of nether bricks and mentioned something about a nether fortress. Might have to message him and get some info. Don't recall him having any blaze rods in his chests though.

Matt goes in people's houses while they're sleeping D:

No way. Ok, yes way. Just yours and my bros...and Admiral Satan's, aowin's, *goes on and on*. Heard some piggies, so I cut down a tree and let ya know. Oh and I took ALL of your diamonds, ALL of your gold, ALL of your iron and I gave you coal in return. Merry Grinchmas.

Like my new place?

Satan

No way. Ok, yes way. Just yours and my bros...and Admiral Admiral Satan's, aowin's, *goes on and on*. Heard some piggies, so I cut down a tree and let ya know. Oh and I took ALL of your diamonds, ALL of your gold, ALL of your iron and I gave you coal in return. Merry Grinchmas.

Had a feeling the pigs would give it away D:

Like my new place?

Admiral Satan

The one built on trees?

I was on yesterday for a short while with terra.

I managed to die from hunger at least 5 times get owned by 2 enders and 5 creepers.

I then proceeded to rage

before i stopped playing.

I was on yesterday for a short while with terra.

I managed to die from hunger at least 5 times get owned by 2 enders and 5 creepers.

I then proceeded to rage

before i stopped playing.

Lol...Reminds me when I 1st started playing Mc D:

I survived my first night on Minecraft.

tumblr_m5ljzzrdEV1qgs1y1.jpg

I keep meaning to get a whole massive wheat farm going so I can stock a double chest @ spawn and keep it stocked, but I've been too tired and lazy. Just you know, sneaking around people's homes at night.

What texture packs are you guys using? looking for a cool one to get D:

Or you still on default texts.

It should be back up now.

also

Went ahead and sticked the thread.

You can thank me later.

:)

Unstickied.

Thanks.

Satan

I'll probably start playing if it's updated to weekly snapshots and/or the next update hits for a normal update.

I'll probably start playing if it's updated to weekly snapshots and/or the next update hits for a normal update.

Just put up our server cunt.

Is anyone still (or newly) interested in a Tekkit server? Satan and I have discussed the idea and, should there be enough support, we can put one up.

- Terra