WoC Server :: Community Forums
  • Announcements

• Terra

Username Changes   05/21/17

Please help spread the word: the username of your Forums account is different from its display name, the display name has become your username.  #UpgradeWoes
    • Terra

New Topics   07/08/17

Members should once again be able to start new topics in the Social/Show room forums.
Solias

Azshara - Starting Over

Solias    362

So more people see it, and it will be a little bit easier to manage, lets go with this. What I want/need from people is for those who want to start over fresh and want to get into our group to post here first and what faction you would prefer. Please consider not posting if you are deadset on one faction.

Solias - Alliance

Smeg - Alliance

I'll update this list as well as a tally as people post.

Some rules, sad they need to be stated, grabbed from Smeg

No sending stuff from your ED
No enchants from ed's
Well nothing to do with your original characters
No dual boxing for doing instances
No geared characters to help with progression

Taken Transformer Names:

Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime

Blitzwing

RULES

Regarding season gear

Karazhan, Gruuls Lair, Magtheridon's Lair: Only S1 will be permitted

Serpentshrine Caverns, Tempest Keep, Zul'Aman(for the sake of keeping ZA relevant): Only up to S2 permitted

Mount Hyjal, Black Temple: Only up to S3 permitted

Sunwell Plateau and beyond: All seasons will be permitted unless a custom season is released.

Regarding Crafting Recipes and Items

Only recipes found within our guild can be used, anything from outside is offlimits.

Custom vendors

Off limits, auction house is off limits.

Drama

I don't care much for the shit at all within my guild. I'm an asshole, we all know that. But within the guild if someone voices a legitimate concern to me or any other member that something being said is offensive or bothering them in some way, subjects/topics will be dropped or taken to a private chat somewhere else.

Elite Donators Shirt and Custom Tabards

Will not be worn until we reach custom content, the items bought within the emerald dream(or wherever ED will be) are to never be used.

GM and Santa Buffs

Will all be canceled prior to raiding, if we go kill nefarian and turn his head in however, we could keep that buff but only if it was from one of our turnins.

This is an ENGLISH speaking guild, all other languages are inferior and shall not be used within guild chat.

• Like 3

Bloodfangx    2129

Morottal - X-Faction.

It's not confirmed yet btw.

Solias    362

Morottal - X-Faction.

I would prefer not to do any crossing with this as it isn't true to the game, even if its enabled.

Iduna    1547

You guys can count me in, told that Smeg already.

If not X-Faction, Alliance of course.

Factions don't matter anyway. Anything is fine. Except Horde.

Lol.

Terra    764

While I can't join a player guild, I want to create a "playing" character as well. So, if I get the ability to, I'd be SPACEGOATOMGALLIANCE.

- Terra

Pallyfunjr    566

Pallyfun (assuming character aren't automatically migrated) the toon was originally my mates but I dont think he will mind me taking its name, I'll be on Alliance.

If Pallyfun cant be taken then I'll use Pallyfunjr and I'll make him Alliance, I plan on deleting all but a few toons when we migrate and remaking them.

Bloodfangx    2129

Characters on az will be completely new, meaning you can create a fresh character of the same class and copy the items over via the account panel.

You won't be restricted to which race the character needs to be just the faction.

For instance if you have a horde undead rogue on za, you can copy the items over to an orc rogue on az.

• Like 4

Ispoonfish    432

Solias, make a UK/America group and I'll join.

I was looking forward to playing together again

Also thanks for doing this solias

I will be playing Mage btw or shadow priest

Bloodfangx    2129

We shall call the guild "We Love our Mums" no objections shall be allowed.

Didn't we have an arena team called this

:DDDDDD

The Otaku    364

I sincerely have absolutely no idea what you're trying to get at. :(

Frankly, by that comment I meant something more along the lines of "I'm not wasting my time progressing through content with anyone that doesn't know English at an 8th grade level."

I did it on retail and frankly it was frustrating at times. So Solias, by all means invite who you want, I know you'll have good jugdement in this department since you have less patience than I do.

• Like 3

Cowman    87

I'd love to join probably going to make a gnome named either Timmah or Timmeh or something along those lines.

I'm in the EST timezone.

Araguon    241

Aragorn : Ally Paladin;

add this one down for the moment ;-)

Warbringer20    726

One question,and sorry if I missunderstood,if I have a H char on ZA and I want to transfer it's items on AZ but on a A char,will the items get copied?