WoC Server :: Community Forums
  • Announcements

• Terra

Username Changes   05/21/17

Please help spread the word: the username of your Forums account is different from its display name, the display name has become your username.  #UpgradeWoes
    • Terra

New Topics   07/08/17

Members should once again be able to start new topics in the Social/Show room forums.
Solias

Azshara - Starting Over

Bloodfangx    2129

Go home Kakakakakakka..faggot.

Pioneer+drunk+driving+_e1fbf695ccb9f81d0

Elphin    460

i know solias wont choose retards that have posted in here so yeah, im pretty sure the guild community will be alright

Oh :c

Well, there will be other guilds for me...

• Like 1

modX    357

I gave you too many chances..

Start over?

I don't think so.

Solias    362

I gave you too many chances..

Start over?

I don't think so.

then go tell moderator x his assistance is needed

Solias    362

Question, should we bother with one of the systems of earning points or whatever and buying loot with said points, I know theres a name for it but its escaping me.

DKP, thought that is what it was called but couldn't remember.

Volans    3079

Question, should we bother with one of the systems of earning points or whatever and buying loot with said points, I know there's a name for it but its escaping me.

This?..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_kill_points also... http://www.wowwiki.com/Dragon_kill_points

then there's this [@ Otaku] http://www.wowwiki.com/EPGP

Thought I'd link in some subject matter for everyone :thumbsup:

Volanz

Pallyfunjr    566

Question, should we bother with one of the systems of earning points or whatever and buying loot with said points, I know theres a name for it but its escaping me.

Well I have a thread on it in guides, apart from that, I like the EPGP system and a decent amount of the WoC players should have at least a basic understanding of the system, if not some of the more intelligent players do.

Munito    840

Too exhausted to look it up. Someone sum up the difference between DKP (used on retail 7 years ago) and EPGP.

Pallyfunjr    566

Too exhausted to look it up. Someone sum up the difference between DKP (used on retail 7 years ago) and EPGP.

Basically DKP is more than just a WoW addon, it's a whole system (like ELO but for loot), it's got numerous addons for using it in game (Quick DKP v2, etc), however a lot of systems also use websites to handle it, EPGP is one of those DKP addons however instead of using a website it uses officer notes (it's not the only one but it's one of the best and easiest ones)>

Munito    840

I wonder if he got better at it yet. First time I saw Anee I told Snozzbutton it's a guy. My only mistake was calling him a guy and not a boy.