WoC Server :: Community Forums
  • Announcements

• Terra

Username Changes   05/21/17

Please help spread the word: the username of your Forums account is different from its display name, the display name has become your username.  #UpgradeWoes
    • Terra

New Topics   07/08/17

Members should once again be able to start new topics in the Social/Show room forums.
Solias

Azshara - Starting Over

Jazz    943

I'd like to join as well probably I'll get on alliance since the majority would, tho I prefer forsakens.

Volans    3079

So I'd like to petition to name the guild <Jesus Is My Niqqa>, anyone else like it?

>.> ....../sigh

Munito    840

Not sure if that was used to insult him or not. If it wasn't then you've got the wrong country.

Shutter    11

Shutter - MOTHERFUCKING horde.

You damn traitors! Yes, I'm looking at you Steven!!

llMudvaynll    65

I had a Question.my Toons In Za Will be Remove? and Copy to Az? Or Stay in Za And Copy in Az?

Ispoonfish    432

I had a Question.my Toons In Za Will be Remove? and Copy to Az? Or Stay in Za And Copy in Az?

Nop all acc ban make new acc ban to only za acc make new char ban ok?

Totemical    143

A fresh start is what I want.And just for the record, I am not really into the x-faction thingy either.One faction for everyone would be way cooler.

Theheals - Alliance

Bloodfangx    2129

Let's block the creation of horde toons.

Just throwing it out there.

No

Unless Forsaken can be alliance

:D

Ispoonfish    432

I don't know why people keep mentioning x faction it won't happen nor will it ever happen we raid as one faction as it should be. If people don't want to play ally and the majority do your sorta losing out on a good group, lots of banter!

But if you want to play horde have fun with all the Spanish kids and Iranians jaja

Totemical    143

Turtles, Turtle faction. Anyone knows how to get 2.4.3 on a mac?

The only way to actually get it on a mac is to download it form the official website and than download the patches to 2.4.3 and apply them manually.

Personally ,I preferred installing Windows 7 through Bootcamp, but unless you can actually use Windows for other stuff too, I suppose this would be redundant.

The Mad Cocoon    1236

I don't know why people keep mentioning x faction it won't happen nor will it ever happen we raid as one faction as it should be. If people don't want to play ally and the majority do your sorta losing out on a good group, lots of banter!

But if you want to play horde have fun with all the Spanish kids and Iranians jaja

u say wot son

Bloodfangx    2129

So much hostility :pirate: