WoC Server :: Community Forums
  • Announcements

• Terra

Username Changes   05/21/17

Please help spread the word: the username of your Forums account is different from its display name, the display name has become your username.  #UpgradeWoes
    • Terra

New Topics   07/08/17

Members should once again be able to start new topics in the Social/Show room forums.
Feelments

Farewell Ivan 'anee' Krush - 1994-2016. Rest In Peace.

Did not know he had this disease.

So no jokes anymore on my part about Ivan.

R.I.P and good luck to ur bereaved

- Andian

wow, I am pretty much speechless

even though I didn't know him for as long as some others did, but I shared some awesome moments with that dude ...

it's quite shocking to see a person dying that young, especially because he was the same age as myself ... wow

Ivan - Rest in Peace

• Like 1

Bloodfangx    2129

Crazy, The last time I spoke with him was on my birthday couple months ago.

Rest in peace, you will be missed.

Volans    3079

WOW, /shock .... Well he now knows what comes after this existence.

Condolences to his immediate Family and closest friends.

I'ts a very sad thing when we lose people, even more so when they are taken when they are so young. Indeed he rests in a better place now. Possibly a better place than this existence in which we dwell.

I had logged in last night and saw his toon in game and was porting to him and I had DC'd. Then i couldn't log back in due to the issue last night. I now know it was not him. I regret not having see him once more.

He was a good person and will be missed.

RIP Ivan/Herbi

Volanz

• Like 3

sad ending

but he had all the respected one can earn !!

FOR IVAN,

you just died once but still living in memories of so many people and we are lucky to be part of one ...

R.I.P - IVAN may god be with your soul

danny aka aphroditez

Deki    108

This is so heartbreaking to hear when someone that young leave us....

Rest in piece mate,you won't be forgotten. :(

• Like 1

Zaw    59

I never met him but it is also very hard the death of a person hurts I also heard it was good person

May God rest his soul Ivan

Rest in peace :(:(

MindBreaker    311

Jesus this title is hardcore as fuck

Was really skeptical at first because of how much of a douchebag he always was but knowing his condition... He suffered a lot with it and didn't deserve to go like this

Really a monumental idiot but I still enjoyed playing and talking all those hours with him

May you R.I.P. Ivan Aneelia, it was a pleasure knowing you :(

PS: Someone edit the god damned title please

• Like 4

snoozemutton    457

RIP Ivan :( You knew aswell as anyone the whole Anelia thing was really really messed up, but I could sort of understand how nice it must've been to have some sort of escape.

Was cool to actually get to know the real you a little bit. Ain't spoken to you in a long time, but I do hope you are at truly at peace now.

Got an old cold beer in my hand, here's to you Ivan :)

• Like 5

Cougerfur    166

Hell..

I wish i didnt open forum.. it made me sad..

cant believe it.. woc will miss him..

My depest Condolences from all of my heart goes to his family and his close friends..

R.I.P Ivan..

Unfinitible    376

Omg i can't belive it. Ivan was fucking awesome as a person even after that woc drama, people just needed to spend some time with him and get him.

We played for a couple of years together even after he quit WoC and he was a very good/helpful friend.

Little tear just came out of my eye just we spend shit load of time in wow on other servers in the same guild, i still remember the time after Arch died we moved somewhere else with him on the lead and it was the best thing ever, oh the crazy shit we did, the realm firsts we took :( :( :(

Condolences to his Family.

R.I.P my friend you will never be forgotten.

• Like 5

modX    357

Wow. um.

I guess /saying anything is pointless

It looks like it was just yesterday that; that topic by Nabled that's still in the legendary threads forum was created. Pointless mentioning it now, guess it's my way of remembering him. Legendary -)

2015-honda-civic-compact-car-comparison-

Почивай в мир

• Like 2

Arukai    40

Given everything I've read in the past, can't say I really knew the guy personally nor would I really judge him based on just what I've read. With that said people always seem to find a way to come together regardless of their differences in order to unite and send out their sympathy in times like these. I know its never a good thing when someone dies at such a young age but whats important is how he lived in the time he had. As long as he enjoyed the life he had that's what counts despite the condition he had. He'll go on to live in the hearts and memories of all the people that knew him including those closest to him.

May he forever Rest In Peace for what its worth coming from someone that didn't get the chance to know him.

• Like 4

jamaal    2

Couldn't believe it at first .... still can't .

My sincere condolences to his family and friends .

Gonna miss him..We spent a lot of good times on WoW .

Rest in peace, Ivan .

• Like 1

Amitank    244

Oh my holy goodness of shitters....

RIP IVAN!!

You were a great guy. We played together for a long time man. You were great to sit around and shoot the shit with man.

When we were all just hanging out in a chat somewhere back in the ol days I always felt like we were a big group of friends around a bonfire.
You will surely be missed my friend. My blessings go out to you and most definitely to your family bro.
Not to mention to those of us who felt like you made a big part of our WoC Family as well.

Much love bro..

-BAM

• Like 2

Ajvanmage    443

This is unreal, was a pleasure to play with such good person as you were... Rip buddy 😥😙

Unfycry.    212

Two years passed since my brother died in a car crush,im so fucked up when i see this topic also i am a bit drunked. Young people leave us every single day. The point is,be happy every single day,keep your family and friends together,that is all you need. Screw everything else,glory,money,etc... All you need is a piece of bread,love and people who love you

Peace

Bobi

• Like 4

Juzdoit    5

little late seeing this but for whatever it's worth RIP, didn't play much with you (cos alliance) but I've been on the forums and ingame enough to know you were definitely a character and made an impact on the history of the server, and people like you made it more engaging and fun to be on.

If someone can pass mine and my brothers condolences to his family. And if not I guess this topic is good enough to farewell you, hope the forum stands the test of time so others will see this too.

Justize and Raypiar

• Like 3

krille    5

RIP, he and I did not know each other very well but we played in same guild for a while...

May he rest in peace...