WoC Server :: Community Forums
  • Announcements

• Terra

Username Changes   05/21/17

Please help spread the word: the username of your Forums account is different from its display name, the display name has become your username.  #UpgradeWoes
    • Terra

New Topics   07/08/17

Members should once again be able to start new topics in the Social/Show room forums.
Cougerfur

Christmas Discount!

Cougerfur    166

Hi Woc members!

I was thinking about Discounts.. as you all know There is ONLY 7Days left ! Owners Said we'll have new Content for Christmas So it takes time to Add them all But How about Vote Store? Give out a fair off So we can Get our stuffs from there!

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!

• Like 3

Amitank    244

Hate to say this, because Terra can tell you I've been waiting almost 2 years now for the donation store to be up and running, but the more we bug them about this stuff the less likely they are going to want to do it. It's not an obligation of theirs to heed to our wishes. It's done out of the goodness of their hearts, but sometimes we as human beings take advantage of that by asking for "more more more", but let's just wait and see how things turn out. They'll get it all up and going when they can :) Trust me. Been here for a longgg time and they always do right by us.

• Like 3

Volans    3079

I don't recall Terra boasting any promises....

Lachuchuwaza    41

Earth say the donations shop. Will be open around Christmas.

We all remember this please Terra donate soon because I can die from so much waiting.

• Like 1

Lachuchuwaza    41

Hate to say this, because Terra can tell you I've been waiting almost 2 years now for the donation store to be up and running, but the more we bug them about this stuff the less likely they are going to want to do it. It's not an obligation of theirs to heed to our wishes. It's done out of the goodness of their hearts, but sometimes we as human beings take advantage of that by asking for "more more more", but let's just wait and see how things turn out. They'll get it all up and going when they can :) Trust me. Been here for a longgg time and they always do right by us.

I have 3 years but I walk the donations because before I had no money to donate now that I have money No donations can I cry?

• Like 1

Bloodfangx    2129

I have money No donations can I cry?

Yes, you may cry.

• Like 2

Bloodfangx    2129

Your lack of faith is disturbing it isn't Christmas yet.