WoC Server :: Community Forums
  • Announcements

• Terra

Username Changes   05/21/17

Please help spread the word: the username of your Forums account is different from its display name, the display name has become your username.  #UpgradeWoes
    • Terra

New Topics   07/08/17

Members should once again be able to start new topics in the Social/Show room forums.
Satan

End of an Era

Terra    764

As Satan has said, we deeply regret having come to this decision.  Closing the Zul'aman server has nothing to do with population counts or the difficulty of developing on a ruthlessly "broken" core; we would run this server indefinitely were it possible to do so.  The reason for the closure comes down to the payment gateways not wanting to do business with us.  And since that Nigerian prince still hasn't sent me the millions he told me I had to my name; I'm just not able to hold the financial weight anymore.

After closing Zul'aman, I'm hoping we can keep at least the community itself alive.  Maybe it'll just serve as a place for people to come and learn about the fate of our flagship realm or maybe people will decide to post in the Social or Show Room forums.  To this extent, I proposed we start a Minecraft cluster to hopefully use monies earned from it to keep the community alive.  Hosting servers for Minecraft is legitimate; payment gateways would have no reason to abstain from doing business with us.  If we could use that fulcrum to become stable, who knows where we'll end up next?

I know Minecraft is absolutely not WoW; not by a long shot.  Such a decision is like to infuriate several.  Even though this is my idea, I'm totally with you on that.  Deploying Minecraft is nothing more than a brain-child of preservation.  If you want nothing to do with it, I totally understand.  I encourage you to check the forums from time to time as there is no telling what the future may bring. If do you happen to be into Minecraft, please visit this topic.  I would greatly appreciate any input that might lead to its success.  I would also like to build, explore, and conquer next to you in the various worlds of blocks we are sure to visit.

Best regards and deep regrets,
- Terra

• Like 5

theonlysadp    100

I am totally grateful for the satan terra work and the other GMs. I pray with all my heart not to close WOW zul love. No matter how much money I am willing to support. The last thing a human loses is faith. I understand for everything that is happening. But I'm sure that like me there are many people willing to support this moment. And if as you say it was the end. Let me say goodbye to my characters To release    

1. Theonlysadp acc xdsatalin
2. Sadp acc 21tayson21

Basith1    59
5 years eh been on the server. Visited many others. Also TBC, none had the same characteristics that this.. It's a shame you miss so much time. of our lives invested ....:(:// I do not accept this, as it is tedious to start again, for my part will remain active in the forum. I hope that perhaps someday the project will be opened again.

Something must be done, since nothing is impossible.

And on the Minecraft server I'm not so fond of that game. But at least be pendiende the forum or discord. It will be the best.

Thanks for everything ...

I still don't accept this.

-Albert-
  • Like 2

Satan    2292

I understand how you feel, but the realities of the situation are pretty grim.

I personally cannot use PayPal at all. I've been banned for about 5 years. Imagine working in technology and not being able to use PayPal. Every other service we've approached has been the same. There's a limit to what we can do.

The real killer is that most hosts are now unwilling to support anyone with a DMCA request against them. In the current climate, it's not worth the risk for them. It's these two things combined that have lead us here.

Satan

Basith1    59

I have some knowledge of what you say about PayPal ... as there were several players not many ... but if a group that takes advantage of certain vulnerabilities ... made donations and all that ... This was a reason for blacklist?

Anema    230

He guys,

Well i feared this moment would come sooner or later i understand the choice i hope you guys find something else to be passionat about.

It has been 10 years of my live if been here every year atleast for a few months with a few months breaks in between but still every year for the past 10 years i came here.

The reason i kept intrest in this server where you guys the staff and the people around it( even the bosnians).

I am going to miss this place alot i mean it was not perfect far from it but i had shit tons off fun ( also drained alot off mula into this)

I am not going to calculate how much money i pumped into this it will only make me cry more lol.

-Hail satan you gave me a ton off laughs over the past 10 years your clint eastwood attitude ( do you feel lucky punk) *BANHAMMER* bang bang banning entire countries if seen it all.

-BFX dude we will keep in touch over skype and i will follow you to other projects you will do becaus you are awsome at what you do.

-Weez my big boobie bae i will miss you the last talk we had over LFG with satan about trump and crazy butt seks will be forever carved into my brain.

-Terra you supported the thing i loved for 10 years thanks bro.

-Tim you are jaded as fuck but still i think you are a cool person i hope you will make a shit ton off money with your job in the future.

-Sian man man i don't know where to start we had that crazy hate love relation i am going to miss our duels tho.

-Sady we live 10 minutes apart from each other and i never met you we should change that a drink a beer on the last 10 years woc gave us.

-Rob go outside more get a gf you will not be able to farm arti's anymore (24/7).

-Vanilla man i am sorry i ninjad those felm legs does not matter anymore anyway :(.

-Cuccy i fucking hate your guts you filthy turnip cunt.

-Adi you are a hacker and you know it you slimeball.

-THEONLYSADPAPA you sir are by far the most retarded person this server probly ever had even more so then sir cuckhold but the last months you atleast gave me fun with those abuser jaja duels you liked so much.

-Alpay man i hate too see this server die we atleast tried with that topic i am going to miss playing with you dude.

-Sam my man you brit cunt i loved you we had that strange hate love relation i had with sian aswell.

-Jack i am sorry i fucked up last pvp event was a bad call from my end :( we keep in touch over skype i'd even play some smite with you sometime.

-Fely i am going to miss ya german cunt

-Mahsun ha ha rip baby i will miss dueling you!

I know there are many more people who i'd like to thank but i know they are not active anymore ingame or atleast on the forums.

I love you guys and i will miss you!

Peace!

• Like 4

hurtadoG    0

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

theonlysadp    100

Once again I repeat it if we can support the server on a voluntary basis. I do not want the server to die. But as everything in life has a beginning and an end. But this end is very painful because an act of donations a lack of support is what is killing. The union makes the force so colleagues to join us and support this great server

Warbringer2    28

I started here in the summer of 2007. I was 13 at that time, a kid, not knowing what Woc or Wow means. But here is the place I literally grew up, made friends, made millions of memories and Woc will always remain in my heart. I know it sounds silly just because it's a game, it's more than that for me. I want to thank everyone here, from staff members to every single player whom I played with, laughed or cried. I am deeply moved and I can only say it has been a long road and a pleasure to play/chat/raid and enjoy moments with all of you ( even with you Anema ) . Take care, and I hope we'll all meet again at some point soon.

Good bless,

Timoty   

• Like 2

theonlysadp    100
21 minutes ago, Anema said:

-THEONLYSADPAPA you sir are by far the most retarded person this server probly ever had even more so then sir cuckhold but the last months you atleast gave me fun with those abuser jaja duels you liked so much.

It violates you like never before made clear in the duels. Thank you for mentioning me I will miss you all

I'll miss you all. Shit I can not believe I'm crying. I love this server. Leave the liquor vicio beer. This game made me change a lot. I want a solution. I want the unconditional support of all so that this great server does not die

NeaNicu    0

It is really sad that it came to this ,I will reallly miss those days spent only on playng this game ....Was realy fun and we will stay out with our memories :( .

Deucalion    77
21 minutes ago, Anema said:

He guys,

Well i feared this moment would come sooner or later i understand the choice i hope you guys find something else to be passionat about.

It has been 10 years of my live if been here every year atleast for a few months with a few months breaks in between but still every year for the past 10 years i came here.

The reason i kept intrest in this server where you guys the staff and the people around it( even the bosnians).

I am going to miss this place alot i mean it was not perfect far from it but i had shit tons off fun ( also drained alot off mula into this)

I am not going to calculate how much money i pumped into this it will only make me cry more lol.

-Hail satan you gave me a ton off laughs over the past 10 years your clint eastwood attitude ( do you feel lucky punk) *BANHAMMER* bang bang banning entire countries if seen it all.

-BFX dude we will keep in touch over skype and i will follow you to other projects you will do becaus you are awsome at what you do.

-Weez my big boobie bae i will miss you the last talk we had over LFG with satan about trump and crazy butt seks will be forever carved into my brain.

-Terra you supported the thing i loved for 10 years thanks bro.

-Tim you are jaded as fuck but still i think you are a cool person i hope you will make a shit ton off money with your job in the future.

-Sian man man i don't know where to start we had that crazy hate love relation i am going to miss our duels tho.

-Sady we live 10 minutes apart from each other and i never met you we should change that a drink a beer on the last 10 years woc gave us.

-Rob go outside more get a gf you will not be able to farm arti's anymore (24/7).

-Vanilla man i am sorry i ninjad those felm legs does not matter anymore anyway :(.

-Cuccy i fucking hate your guts you filthy turnip cunt.

-Adi you are a hacker and you know it you slimeball.

-Alpay man i hate too see this server die we atleast tried with that topic i am going to miss playing with you dude.

-Sam my man you brit cunt i loved you we had that strange hate love relation i had with sian aswell.

-Jack i am sorry i fucked up last pvp event was a bad call from my end :( we keep in touch over skype i'd even play some smite with you sometime.

I know there are many more people who i'd like to thank but i know they are not active anymore ingame or atleast on the forums.

I love you guys and i will miss you!

Peace!

Me?

Anema    230
7 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

Me?

Sorry german friend i forgot :(  will miss u!

Tode    79

i want to cry

• Like 3

Anema    230
1 minute ago, Tode said:

i want to cry

It's okay let the water works flow

• Like 1

Satan    2292
54 minutes ago, Basith1 said:

I have some knowledge of what you say about PayPal ... as there were several players not many ... but if a group that takes advantage of certain vulnerabilities ... made donations and all that ... This was a reason for blacklist?

No. Basically Blizzard complained about us repeatedly until PayPal told us to fuck off.

I really appreciate the thought regarding support, but it's just not practical. We still have the issue that we keep getting kick off server hosts.

Satan

• Like 2

Nefious    50

Oh well.. atleast I gave it a shot. Even though I simply can't accept the fact that woc won't be there anymore to come back and play with all the characters built and friendships made over the years I'd still like to thank you shitcunts for everything. (Yes including everyone) Those people in my tight circle will always be there and I'll keep in touch. You know who you are, you will be played with (no dirtyness intended lmao).

cuccy you are an absolute shitbag who has had severe brain damage over the fact you got anal'd by your dad for a pack or biscuits in your basement pls take this as personal as you can

RIP our rag off-hands Mahsun

-Alpay

• Like 6

Deucalion    77

I feel so weird guys,after so many years of playing here we will have to stop...I made alot of friendships here,and I enjoyed playing here.

I will miss you ,friends.And ye,probably we are goin to keep in touch

Take care guys. 

/Cry

• Like 1

Bloodfangx    2129

Sorry we couldn't finish the content we promised to deliver.

Sorry, wasn't able to see this. All items including non released items from guth'rot will have 100% drop rate from Ashwing for the remainder of the uptime of the server, have fun.

Lets have fun whilst it last guys ;)

Satan    2292

The Discord, forums and websites will be sticking around as we start working on other things.

Everyone is welcome to keep visiting and stay in touch. We'll be around, just in a different form.

Satan

• Like 3

Jazz    943

It was such a great journey with all of you guys, I really feel so bad not about the server or the game but about all the good memories and people i will no longer speak with. farewell everyone.

• Like 3

Persevere    256

Damn, I never thought this day would actually come. Although I don’t play much anymore it still feels like a kick in the stomach. I’ve been a member here for about one third of my life and I’ve made some lifelong friends. Very sad to see it go.

Thanks to all the staff for putting up with me for all these years.

P.S. I’ll still be around on the forums and the Minecraft server 😊

• Like 2

HeterodoX    416

I knew this would come eventually and now it has, I don't know what to say. The hardest thing is to let go.

we grew up here , I joined World of Chris at 2008 , when I was 15 we had a lot of good and bad memories, But sometimes somethings happen that are really out of control.

Finally, this is just a game, it won’t last forever. It’s lasted 9 years and that is quiet enough for me , I need something more from life. Remember players, staff and other server owners, it’s just a game. It requires a lot of dedication to do well in anything... but you must enjoy the best things in life - family, girlfriend, kids, sport, exercise, animals, water, sunny days, good movies and other hobbies. Wow is an addiction; I’ve seen some pretty sad cases. If your kids play games all day, remember the best parts of your childhood, most of them did not involve computer games, so spend some quality time with them. So don't be sad. World of Chris is now another thing we used to know.

Credit goes to our Developers and moderating team who kept the server alive with almost 3 years w.o any donate etc. Thankyou.

Just to mention, We will be here at forums and Minecraft server , everyone is welcome too.

ZA will be missed.

Best regards - Keivan  

• Like 1

Hentaidono    393

now that woc has come to an end i can finally tell you

yes, i am the real slim shady

• Like 2

Bloodfangx    2129

Don't lie.

• Like 1

Going to log on to take screenshots of Tower of Nightmares.

Other than that it indeed was a wild ride. 

I met amazing people like Steven, made unforgettable friends like Steven, and fell in love for the first time ever in my life, with Steven.

If you replace the underlined words with BFX it works even better.

Also met people who flirted with 13yo girls for some reason, and there were those 6 who ended up to be 1 after all, or who could forget [the australians].

I knew it would eventually come to this one way or another, everything has to have an end, and I created all my guides, events, and many more with this mindset. It really is a pity though when we consider the loyal players, those whom this community consists of.

It's a shame that people probably will never experience (although who knows what the future holds) reworked SM, and all the new items, item sets that are just dust collectors now in AZ.

And now that everything is over I can finally say it openly without having to argue with anyone, that

Cuccy is way smarter than 90% of the community.

After this decent account name change: Moro signing out.

• Like 4