• Announcements

• Terra

Username Changes   05/21/17

Please help spread the word: the username of your Forums account is different from its display name, the display name has become your username.  #UpgradeWoes
Satan

End of an Era

236 posts in this topic

Its always hard to accept something that can't last due to shitty circumstances you can't control especially due to the amount of time you've put into it. I've done a ton of server hopping and even though I stopped playing here a while back (was mostly throughout the time Allah server was up) I still felt a sense of loyalty owed due to the time I spent on here was actually fun (can't say that for many other servers). So for what ever its worth from an old druid & enhance s4 shaman switching from a 2h to double 1h's in bgs having a great time (man I miss that more than anything else) I wish all the people involved who worked on this server and tried their best to keep it going for this long all the very best for the future and thank you for giving up your free time to make this server what it is, I know it couldn't have been easy but you still put out an amazing place to spend time at.

For the very few people who still remember me (If any) and for those who don't know who this clownfish is that's talking gibberish, I shall leave you with a wet but well lubricated face fit for slugs to be dancing on in order for a moist but warm tongue to gently stroke in appreciation for all the love and support that was given to this server.

2 people like this

how much money you nid satan to keep this server alive i dont want to stop play here i can help ya with my riches i cant live without woc man ...

The bunnies are angry is once again recruiting for members,whisper me ingame on Prjaikos

Here's to the many years of fun!
Cheers!

1 hour ago, Not So Black Jesus said:

Also met people who flirted with 13yo girls for some reason, and there were those 6 who ended up to be 1 after all.

I apologize for hurting the people with the 1000 face thing that was not a really healthy and good thing to do it did more then i realised to the friends i once had.

Seeing the impact it had i regret doing it.What started as a troll ended up being a crazed obsession.I was at a dark place at the time.

I understand that you don't care Moro i know i really have hurt you with the shit if done and i just want to say sorry to get some closure.

BFX GIVEME [Talisman of the Lich King]  [Frostmourne] [Demonic Infuser] [Aegis of the Ancients FOR MI PALADIN FASTFIRE

I feel very sad to see this note, since I spent 7 years here and in this server I met very good friends who in the moments when I felt alone in my home were there for me like Truvbeer, Ridoku, Tonchi, Jenny, Pablo, Jeiker, Mamazota, Spezzer, Miguel and many more that at this moment I do not remember. Spend lots of fun times that I will never forget and bring to commemorate until I die.
Always fight as some time Rinasup did not see the dead alliance, I try hard to help people I did not know just for the alliance to revive in this way I met friends like Rob, Fely, Tim and Chainhook.
Never forget me! (ofc full translate )

Atte: The Best fucking Jaja's u even know... Luis

1 person likes this

im speechless , i dont even know how can i Describe my feeling right now...

i have been here for a long long time... i met so many awesome pals , had lots of fun with them :X and now...

i want to say thanks to every single guy that worked on this server

i want to thank every single guy that i met in the game for being so good to me

i have like thousands of memories that we made together... events...rewards... hide and seeks... private places that i and my friends chatting together

i already miss you all :(

wish the best for all of you guys...

if any of you join excalibur (TBC realm) i would be happy if u contact me there... my character names are

Shock / Demonic / Satanic / Oracle / Deepfury / Guzzle / Naga

Love you with all of my heart <3

Cheers <3

1 person likes this

i have a plan

Don't ask me what it is.

3 people like this

Just now, Bloodfangx said:

i have a plan

Reveal hidden contents

Don't ask me what it is.

We kill the batman.

I joined to give my kids and myself a way to connect on a different level. We made many friends. A year later I applied for Staff and was shocked to be accepted. Granted not many knew why I was given staff then but I tried my best to be there for each member the best I could. Over the years I advanced eventually made Admin. It's been wonderful to watch many mature to adulthood. I have learned a great deal and made some very good friends. I will cherish the memories made here on our beloved server. I know everyone will do the same.

All great things must end.

It's been an honor to have been part of this great place.

Thank you for having me.

Volanz`

7 people like this

we all had great time on Zul'aman, but it's time to move on and accept the fact, that all those great ZA times are in the past now

only thing that makes me sad, is that community is going to vanish also, after server being shut, but well, what can we do about it

5 minutes ago, Darnel said:

we all had great time on Zul'aman, but it's time to move on and accept the fact, that all those great ZA times are in the past now

only thing that makes me sad, is that community is going to vanish also, after server being shut, but well, what can we do about it

I will lurk te forums and discord from time to time you could do the same.

A haven't been active here in a long while, but regardless...

Credit to those on staff who put the effort in to keep this place running, from managing/owning the server to processing a shit tonne of buff stackers / stat hackers back in the day. To those who interacted with the community etc. Its a pretty thankless job, so thanks for the time you put in.

Also shout to my pal, made this place fun for way longer than it should of been.

5 people like this

My question is this
And our money that?¡They closed it that easy and they keep our money

what money?

All the money went to funding this project.

Terra is out of pocket by $2500 the same for Satan.

They both lost money from running this project not gained.

5 people like this

7 minutes ago, Taison_Ruiz said:

My question is this
And our money that?¡They closed it that easy and they keep our money

It´s called donation for a fucking reason lol.....

You don´t donate money to WWF and the tigers extinct and you ask your money back it does not work that way.

I can savely say i donated over 1k euro´s over the past 10 years in this server.

And it was a penny well spend i had fun.

2 people like this

You will lose your money But I do not want my money back
 If you are thinking about closing this 

This was like my second Pokemon, thanks for everything, good AND bad. :')

Truly the end of an era for us all.

I personally would like to thank Satan, not to discredit the other staff members but in my eyes he has done more for this server than anyone else.

Shout outs to all the staff members and the players, you guys made this game what it was.

Nothing good lasts forever, and rather than be sad at WoC's passing, I'm happy for what has come to be from this server.

Excalibur is bad imo, I recommend Hellfire's second tbc realm of you really want to keep playing but it's not a buggy mess like ZA.

You will lose your money But I do not want my money back
 If you are thinking about closing this 

FUCKIN RETARD

new forums PFJ....The quote disappeared...

Not you bud.

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, Volans said:

FUCKIN RETARD

Volvo goes from 0 to 100 in a second.

3 people like this

fuck you all good it died,darked id like to see your face now

11 minutes ago, TeodorCuccy said:

salt.jpg

6 people like this

1 hour ago, TeodorCuccy said:

Guess he doesn't even need vaseline anymore... no teeth left to bite pillows eithed #feelsbadman

-Alpay