• Announcements

• Terra

Username Changes   05/21/17

Please help spread the word: the username of your Forums account is different from its display name, the display name has become your username.  #UpgradeWoes
Satan

End of an Era

236 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TeodorCuccy said:

fuck you all good it died,darked id like to see your face now

Cuckhold go die in a corner and take your pancake faced girlfriend with you low life cumbucket. 

9 hours ago, Deucalion said:

I feel so weird guys,after so many years of playing here we will have to stop...I made alot of friendships here,and I enjoyed playing here.

I will miss you ,friends.And ye,probably we are goin to keep in touch

Take care guys. 

/Cry

Massive shout out to mextli too guys he was great! 

You know I've been an ass im still an ass this made my balls moist with happiness. 

You are set free terra and Stan! 

I have Stephs email...maybe

1 person likes this

Everyone that's my friend through this game. I love you all <3 Please don't forget me. :'( 

Anema you are living in some world of illusions its only a game so what if it died ? yea i played here 7 years i played NON STOP ,made tons of friends and learnt new things had both good and bad moments,but i still dont cry i grew balls,wow is just a game yes its sad after so many years of playing we`ll separate but life is not about a pc game there are lots of things to do

about my girlfriend,you can only dream of having a big hearted girlfriend like i do,even if she looks like trash can she still will be the best and dearest for me and ill love her 

@ moro , thanks man you know i always liked you <3 its pleasure to see that in 1000 brainwashed twats theres 1 normal guy,jk u gay 

Thanks a lot for everything. Greetings.

-Whiskey

1 person likes this

dam this its kinda sad :( Terra i will miss you a lot!!! Pedro jmmm...... fuck you!!!! 

1 person likes this

I logged on to host one more event for them good guys after I figured my GM account is unbanned, and as I still had spells and items I ran through WE, BRD, and Ony with a whole party, and then we mass-farmed Ashwing, and Guthrot with BFX.

My raid has #WORLDFIRSTANDLAST artifact dagger drop from Guthrot. 

Cheers.

Here is an album to the pictures:

(For some reason imgur rearranged the pictures.)

4 people like this

Fuck me, i can't even say anything (since i will shred a few tears like a little bitch) beside this server meant a world to me just thank you for everything.

I will still lurk here and help as much as i can for future projects.

Cheer, homies.

4 people like this

Started here from elementary school, and i've really thought that this wouldnt happen until i finish my college, but meh damn, education is so hard (jk, i fucked up a bit)

Anyhow, I had a great time here beign the part of this community, met a lot of positive people, i won't type names here they know already. So, good luck to everyone, live and love bros and sisters. Cheers!

1 person likes this

Well get over it, sure I have played since 2008 but so what? Should I cry like a little baby like all  of you cunts

Did you expect the server to last till 2100 without any revenue, its not a fucking charity?

Infact, it has already done you a huge favour by lasting for so long, you fucking ingrates. Show some fucking appreciation.

Get a grip and move on whiny, little brats.

Ultimatesham

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, darkmouth said:

Well get over it, sure I have played since 2008 but so what? Should I cry like a little baby like all  of you cunts

Did you expect the server to last till 2100 without any revenue, its not a fucking charity?

Infact, it has already done you a huge favour by lasting for so long, you fucking ingrates. Show some fucking appreciation.

Get a grip and move on whiny, little brats.

Ultimate

Thanks for the positive comment bro i love you!

Goodbye Woc one of the best private servers,closing Woc to me feels like saying goodbye to an old friend,one who has been with you through thick and thin,good times and bed,a friend who made you laugh,yell,smile,and rage.Wow is much more then just a game Ive met friends through wow that i know better then some of the people i know in real life.Wow is a place that bring people together,the game is a huge social experience.In the end what to say lets make all players screenshots together ally and horde.Goodbye Woc server

Even though I had a really great social life (haaaAAAAAH) outside of video games while I was playing here, I've always been more fond of the memories made on WoC than the ones made out in the real world. What a silly thing that is... I'm not upset about where this server is leaving off of or where it's been for the last few years, but it will never amount to how great and truly entertaining this community was >5 years back. Sorry the world wrapped its giant cock around your neck and choked you out. It's a bummer to see this go.

Anywhey ummmm ya it's been real

peace

2 people like this

Damn, this just hit like cold water, I guess this was something that was inevitable but when it happens it's still a shock.. I pretty much started back in 2009 if I'm not wrong and made some good pals who I still talk to and some others that just vanished and I really miss. Overall, my time playing on WoC was just a blast and I really thank to everyone in the staff to make those years when I (and many others) were really into wow, I hope we will see it back some time in the future.

Garrozh

18 hours ago, Taison_Ruiz said:

My question is this
And our money that?¡They closed it that easy and they keep our money

The server hasn't been accepting donations for more than a year.. Even if we were selling something (and we weren't) we kept things running for a long time to make sure you got out of it what you wanted.

Can i get my thousands of dollars back too? I mean, even before this year I dumped literally thousands into this server.

Hi Snoozemutton. Hi Pallyfunjr.

Satan

5 people like this

In the gift shop can you put PSK? And when will be donated to 0 points?

1 person likes this

It sucks what you both, Satan and Terra, have been through, especially considering the payment gateway and server migration part due to the DMCA. Also, it's incredible that you've put thousands of your own money into this server in order to keep it alive.

In my opinion the sadder thing is that Azshara never happened, though, mainly because I quit ZA a few years ago already.

However, we all had good times here so let's just keep all the WoC-memories in mind.

Thanks to everyone involved in this project especially Bloodfangx, Satan and Terra. See ya on forums guys!

Iduna

2 people like this

Well , was a great deal of fun playing on this server , since my high school years till now married with children , doe is hard for me to say goodbye , was a pleasure to play on this server, cheers guys , hope u all the best !

can i get my 6 grand back as well, ty

srsly can't believe we all learned to much from this server ;(

Can we lay down some ground rules for the abusing/hacking.

People run around with  speed hack 1 shotting bosses in instances and also 1 hit ppl in pvp.

This is turning out to be a huge clown fiesta.

Keep wpe restricted to pve not pvp there is no fun in that.

3 hours ago, Anema said:

Can we lay down some ground rules for the abusing/hacking.

People run around with  speed hack 1 shotting bosses in instances and also 1 hit ppl in pvp.

This is turning out to be a huge clown fiesta.

Keep wpe restricted to pve not pvp there is no fun in that.

Who cares if they 1 hit bosses? GMs will add every item to X player and they`ll have it all,does it matter if they hack or not?

Get nature swiftness on mage stack spell power with wpe and go farm noobs thats fun 

To all of you, thank you very much for allowing me to play on this server. I am eternally grateful to you.

This was inevitable.. I'm just sorry that I'm not able to log just for one last time.. :<

Sorry to see this happen, but yeah, life goes on; the feeling is weird, knowing that when I get home in a month I won't be able to log onto WoC.even for a couple of minutes..

Shotout to all Staff members, current and the previous ones, thanks for your time, patience and will to keep things running - you guys are also the reason WoC was as special as it was and you guys always tried your best to give a fair judgment and didn't make exceptions for those who abused the rules (best example is the wide server WPE ban when core players got banned).

I had a really fun and an amazing time here at WoC. Met a XY number of people, few of them even in person.. Even though I stopped playing, I never stopped lurking the forums, checking what's going on and trying to contribute if I could.

For the end, I got a proposition - if anyone has any memorable material it would be nice to send it to someone who has time and knowledge to make a short WoC aftermovie, I reckon that would be a nice way to say one last goodbye to the server. It's just a proposition so if anyone is interested, good luck!

Cheers and I hope to see WoC, someday, back online again!

8 people like this

I got stink dick but it smells like hotdogs is it really that bad when it's good?

1 person likes this

Sad to head this :/ I just want to thank to this server a lot, learned so much about the game, improved my english, made some friends. It will always be in my memory.

Best of luck, Crixu.