• Announcements

• Terra

Username Changes   05/21/17

Please help spread the word: the username of your Forums account is different from its display name, the display name has become your username.  #UpgradeWoes
Satan

End of an Era

236 posts in this topic

Thanks Satan. I got word WoC is closing down on FB.

This is Chris on my very old alt account - username :) My god, chris and username0 accounts appear to have been deleted or changed. 

I will write back with my other account once my password comes back to me.

I have made a facebook chat group for those who want to catch up and laugh about the old days. PM me if you want an invite or speak to Weezuz.

Im searching for Zyther if anyone knows where he is?

2 people like this

and here it is

- pm this account not the other one.

8 people like this

Have been here since pretty much the beginning and it definitely has been fun over the years aswell as interesting at times. Have met some awesome people along the way and also some not so awesome lol. Alot of good memories and great times to remember :D

5 people like this

21 hours ago, Satan said:

Hi Snoozemutton. Hi Pallyfunjr.

Satan

alright there m8

2 people like this

Oh wow, smeg, snooze still around.

Greetings from Japan lol

I mis Mextli too, and Fabio "Mindbreaker" Santos, who wanted to be the Owwie。

It's been a long while since I've been here, but this literally WAS my adolescence, and I will be sad to see it go.

4 people like this

37 minutes ago, Owwie said:

Oh wow, smeg, snooze still around.

Greetings from Japan lol

I mis Mextli too, and Fabio "Mindbreaker" Santos, who wanted to be the Owwie。

It's been a long while since I've been here, but this literally WAS my adolescence, and I will be sad to see it go.

Hello I'm always around lurking in the shadows 

I miss mex a lot he was my man we always used to be doing random stuff same for the guys from crapture 

rip hakinslash aswell 

All we need now is mieren to post then steph then mieren posting will trigger walley then Mister H aka Ian will get angry for walley being all spiritual and silly 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, I love donkeys said:

Hello I'm always around lurking in the shadows 

I miss mex a lot he was my man we always used to be doing random stuff same for the guys from crapture 

rip hakinslash aswell 

All we need now is mieren to post then steph then mieren posting will trigger walley then Mister H aka Ian will get angry for walley being all spiritual and silly 

Mex was the fucking boss i miss his gm days those guru events where fun AF.

Bring out all the oldies please if someone has them on skype let them react on this threat <3

R.I.P hackinslash :( he was a wonderfull person.

Daaamn,that came out of nowhere.Even tho I didn't really have time to log for the past year(and a half maybe?)I was checking the forums to see who's still around and stuff.I know that I'm repeating the replies above,but I really had a great time playing here with all the amazing staff members and people I met ingame.A friend was telling me about that game called WoW so I decided to check it out and that was the first server ever that I logged in and started learning about the game..fun times,that's why I probably got attached to it so much.No matter how many times I stopped playing I always ended up coming back after a short break.So I want to thank the whole community and all of the good people I used to raid with.I hope that we will be gathering from time to time for quick talks,updates etc.

Cheers and good luck! 

4 people like this

Well, it was a fun 10 years. Going back to Chris' basement hosting with the Gurubashi camping through to all of the custom content we've had.

So many people came and went. Hundreds of hours of fun raiding and pvp'n. Won't forget it.

6 people like this

MIss woc 4ever <3 

lifeflower 

god damn so many names I cant remember. But starting to come back to me.

Find me Zoss, Shadz, Tearshed, Zyther, Bodnar and the guy who made my original website whose name I cannot remember :(

I remember Shadowkitten, Snooze. If I cant remember you remind me of something we did together.

3 people like this

I remember Moira :)

+ Not to be forgotten this server was originally funded for a whole year by the Danish Gaming Community.

5 people like this

I know i haven't been as active on WOC over the past few years   but i still loved this server  and the community on it   going to be a real shame to see it go and i regret not putting more time in..

Satan and all the staff  thank you so much for keeping this going as long as you have  this was one of my favorites and always will be

5 people like this

rip...

if anybody knows what happened to fabio lmk. he's never on steam anymore.

Ohh man, I have not posted here for ages. Regretting it now.

I loved this place, and even with it down im going to go right on loving it tbh. 

You guys have done a bloody amazing job keeping it going all this time, so huge credit to you for it. 

2 people like this

Whelp, all things come to an end.

It's funny to think how many things WoC led into for me, even today.

4 people like this

Well, looks like this is the end....

Thank you STAFF for keeping up this server, there is no doubt that i enjoyed playing here..
 /cry /tears (WoC </3)

-Addicated

1 person likes this

What am i gonna do with all my vote points now? :(

5 people like this

Geez, this is the first time in a while since I've re-visited the WoC forums and I was tempted to come back and play and see what was going on, but instead I see this news, such a shame. Easily the best server to play on and great staff.

2 people like this

Well, honestly I've thought u guys gonna shut it down like years ago. Props for the effort and everything, this server was fun playin in my teenage days. Sorry for the shit we caused but admit it, whats more fun, hacking or playing same content over and over legitly.

Sorry for the paypal issues, sorry for ddosing you, sorry to Tim for stealing his GM account, even tho it was fun, my apologies are sincere.

I wish all of you very best in your future with what ever you do. 

I havent loged WoC for ages, I quitted WoW 2 years ago, Tim copied this thread to me on skype so I thought I'd drop by with sincere apologies and best wishes.

Bosnian out

3 people like this

8 hours ago, Deucalion said:

This is not the end.

I can feel a big one is coming <3 

1 person likes this

Thanks @Satan & CO for your work, and for this beautiful environment you've created.

Thanks to all you crazy furry bastards out there whom I've met on this server, from 2010 and counting... you've really made an inpact on me when I was younger.

* muffles * Damn you tear, get back in.

@Satan I still got you on Steam, if by any chance we share a common game (Dota2 or whatever), we should play from time to time ;)

Alright fellas, nice knowing you - my contact information is in my profile if you want to add me or anything, or don't, I don't care (* whispers * I do though).

Greetings from @Sllick as well.

2 people like this

For a proper farewell i launched myself through LoL Cannon one last time and hit Alt F4. Possibly, someday, this place might light up again, so my toon can properly land to ground in peace ^

3 people like this

Would never think that I would shed a tear, for a WoW server I left around 7 years ago, when it gets closed one day... and here I am, writing this post to thank everyone who were involved in keeping this truly unique server up for so long. 

I joined WoC in the late of 2007, probably December (the first thing I remember was Snoozebuttom receiving his upgraded Frostmourne for being the best and fairiest raid leader) and then a few months later the forums. This place is where I grew up from a full retard to a... uhm... well still a retard but not as much retarded. The first time I got banned was by Satan when he banned some random fag I didn't know for some bullshit, because he wasn't in the mood and I replied, like a damn retard, ''you should ban yourself''. Boom banned. And then begged on the forum for unban and also made my brother beg with me :D . Thank you Satan for making me less of a retard and thinking of consequences before I say/write something.

The funniest and most memorable moments that I will remember until my death started when I joined Fabio's barcode guild. The best raiding experience I had in TBC ever. Fights between Fabio and Ivan were priceless. Actually Ivan was pretty much in a fight with everyone those days if I remember correctly. I made so many good friends there like Ellah, Steven, Mahimani and more which names I don't remember anymore. A big thank you to this awesome man from Mexico or Brazil... Portuguese? Fabio ''Mindbreaker/Braincrusher'' Santos. I hope I remember his name correctly.

Thank you to all the WoC staff members for keeping this server and forums maintained so we could enjoy this amazing experience we had while playing the best and #1 custom TBC server ever created!

Best regards,

Daniel ''Shutter'' Szotak, the best crocodile this server had :) , I guess...

5b106c42a6ee4ab39ce833968c456844.png

2 people like this

44 minutes ago, Bloodfangx said:

Clearing some things up, I've requested for the database data for Zul'aman.

I am currently waiting for an answer, I'm not certain of the outcome but hoping for a good one.

I hope to receive news before the game server goes offline since the majority of the player-base don't use the forum.

I hope they will give you the database so you can make woc great again,best of luck dude.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Shutter said:

Would never think that I would shed a tear, for a WoW server I left around 7 years ago, when it gets closed one day... and here I am, writing this post to thank everyone who were involved in keeping this truly unique server up for so long. 

I joined WoC in the late of 2007, probably December (the first thing I remember was Snoozebuttom receiving his upgraded Frostmourne for being the best and fairiest raid leader) and then a few months later the forums. This place is where I grew up from a full retard to a... uhm... well still a retard but not as much retarded. The first time I got banned was by Satan when he banned some random fag I didn't know for some bullshit, because he wasn't in the mood and I replied, like a damn retard, ''you should ban yourself''. Boom banned. And then begged on the forum for unban and also made my brother beg with me :D . Thank you Satan for making me less of a retard and thinking of consequences before I say/write something.

The funniest and most memorable moments that I will remember until my death started when I joined Fabio's barcode guild. The best raiding experience I had in TBC ever. Fights between Fabio and Ivan were priceless. Actually Ivan was pretty much in a fight with everyone those days if I remember correctly. I made so many good friends there like Ellah, Steven, Mahimani and more which names I don't remember anymore. A big thank you to this awesome man from Mexico or Brazil... Portuguese? Fabio ''Mindbreaker/Braincrusher'' Santos. I hope I remember his name correctly.

Thank you to all the WoC staff members for keeping this server and forums maintained so we could enjoy this amazing experience we had while playing the best and #1 custom TBC server ever created!

Best regards,

Daniel ''Shutter'' Szotak, the best crocodile this server had :) , I guess...

5b106c42a6ee4ab39ce833968c456844.png

To be honest, I have never seen your shaman without  a crocodile morph ^

46 minutes ago, _Kele_ said:

To be honest, I have never seen your shaman without  a crocodile morph ^

Thats a panda and o hai