WoC Server :: Community Forums
  • Announcements

• Terra

Username Changes   05/21/17

Please help spread the word: the username of your Forums account is different from its display name, the display name has become your username.  #UpgradeWoes
    • Terra

New Topics   07/08/17

Members should once again be able to start new topics in the Social/Show room forums.
Satan

End of an Era

Moiraines    4
On 6/2/2017 at 9:43 PM, modX said:

When me, moira and cadmas were a perfect trio.

Great times!  So much fun, seriously! Miss then.

modX    357
11 hours ago, Moiraines said:

Great times!  So much fun, seriously! Miss then.

Wow lol is this happening. =) 

Hi Mysterious Canadian Woman. Yeah so much has happened since then :( 

But we're still Jus'Gamers ;) 

• Like 1

Bloodfangx    2129

Wew it's Moira.

Hey there.

• Like 1

Auron    58

Terra and Satan, server is closed right? Many players who played here start to advertising other servers after closing of Woc.When all advertising other server is not ok but when they advertising ...-Zul'aman then is ok post is not deleted.Bfx open ...- Zul'Aman all Gm go there alredy if this is the same Zul'Aman why you don't want to give old database to BFX many players there want old database back?With old database more players will go there to play not like now just 15-20.

Terra    764
On 6/14/2017 at 8:51 AM, Auron said:

Many players who played here start to advertising other servers after closing of Woc.  When all advertising other server is not ok but when they advertising ...-Zul'aman then is ok post is not deleted.

We have a pending business relationship with the owner of ... project.  Until a decision is made, I'll continue to moderate the forum accordingly.

On 6/14/2017 at 8:51 AM, Auron said:

Zul'Aman all Gm go there alredy if this is the same Zul'Aman why you don't want to give old database to BFX many players there want old database back?

The question is out of my jurisdiction and, even if it weren't, the answer is very complicated.

- T

• Like 1

modX    357
1 hour ago, Elphin said:

:(

< 3 

It's a pleasure to ban Cuccy lol. 

Anema    230
On 2017-6-13 at 2:21 AM, Moiraines said:

Wow this makes me sad, just want to say sorry Satan for any bad blood, I miss the old days terribly, WOC was the server that got me kickstarted into coding, after woc I moved on to coding for aspiredev/trinitycore/mangos, I ended up on another server but left there years ago for retail (which I've also quit)..

Unfortunately my HDD with all my WOC stuff on it died a couple years back so I've lost everything I had to do with it, up until then I still had a copy of the core and DB's, I even had the guncraft server, all of which I never abused.

I had a lot of fun here too much to list, doing mass summons to gurubashi was by far my favorite thing to do!

Bye everyone! Miss all of you and the old days!

4.jpg

Moira Spell haste stacked dudu.

I miss the old guru pvp days was alot of fun with stephanie (shadowkitten).

Kind greetings from the dutch mage !

• Like 1

Darnel    134

well this is strange why do u want to keep account db , not like it has any use with server being offline or there is any value in it

theonlysadp    100
On 2017-6-1 at 11:40 AM, TeodorCuccy said:

Theonlysadp you are the one whos crying over a shit server ? begging gms and sucking satans dick to keep the server because you dont have anything else to do in your so called "life" fucking lifeless twat im suprised you didnt suicide already

Said he lost many years in WOC but he is still playing. Is a donor. The saddest thing is that he is still a child who just wastes his time. When the WOC dies again. Say the same

Anema    230
5 hours ago, Darnel said:

well this is strange why do u want to keep account db , not like it has any use with server being offline or there is any value in it

I think it´s quite simple  chris don't actually want it since if the old database gets restored he does not get any donations anymore to kick start his own project thats the jist off it.

+ a fresh start in general is way more fun.

Moiraines    4
On 6/14/2017 at 3:09 PM, Anema said:

Moira Spell haste stacked dudu.

I miss the old guru pvp days was alot of fun with stephanie (shadowkitten).

Kind greetings from the dutch mage !

Some days there was like 40+ people just hanging out and ganking at Guru, that was epic, when I went to retail it was such a let down that WPvP was dead :( These days there's pretty much absolutely none at all, and when you do WPvP the snowflakes cry...  Why the hell roll a PvP server if you don't want to PvP...

• Like 1

Auron    58
On 6/15/2017 at 3:00 PM, Anema said:

I think it´s quite simple  chris don't actually want it since if the old database gets restored he does not get any donations anymore to kick start his own project thats the jist off it.

+ a fresh start in general is way more fun.

Agree i think they give database to BFX that's why we gett answer from Tera> 

(The question is out of my jurisdiction and, even if it weren't, the answer is very complicated)

but BFX don't want it old database, but without old database now on his server will play just 15-20 players, the same was with Last Wow.They closed Last Wow and one GM there open again Last Wow without old database,now there play just 20 players.If BFX want more players better to start with old database he will gett again donations,on Woc they can't donate 2 years but now on his ...Zul'Aman they will donate again.Like _KELE_ say no database=no party         anyway i delete my priest last week don't want to play again from begening

warrshadow    0

Start my journey in WOCserver in November 2008, I have spent whole days and nights playing on this server, which despite server errors and malicious players had fun playing and spending time with a lot of passion and delivery to get equipped and at least get To be a good player ... grateful to Satan, Volanz, Weezus and the other Gms. To keep the active server to the last instance ... waiting in the future for some prosperous revival or some better news, a big greeting to you and to all the players who were friends and enemies at the same time;)  Warrshadow , Brighthunter ;)

Anema    230
On 6/16/2017 at 6:08 AM, Auron said:

Agree i think they give database to BFX that's why we gett answer from Tera> 

(The question is out of my jurisdiction and, even if it weren't, the answer is very complicated)

but BFX don't want it old database, but without old database now on his server will play just 15-20 players, the same was with Last Wow.They closed Last Wow and one GM there open again Last Wow without old database,now there play just 20 players.If BFX want more players better to start with old database he will gett again donations,on Woc they can't donate 2 years but now on his ... Zul'Aman they will donate again.Like _KELE_ say no database=no party         anyway i delete my priest last week don't want to play again from begening

Meh gearing and playing all over aint that bad I dont see why people get all gloomy on starting over since everyone has too plus chris will fix script on instances plus there is a shit ton of New content coming up everyone is preparing for it atm so its alot off fun.

Kele is playing on za atm so I don't see why he cries about db

tearshed    299
On 25/05/2017 at 1:01 AM, Satan said:

The Discord, forums and websites will be sticking around as we start working on other things.

Good to hear. Other private servers simply close down everything.

On 27/05/2017 at 10:32 AM, CHRIS said:

god damn so many names I cant remember. But starting to come back to me.

Find me Zoss, Shadz, Tearshed, Zyther, Bodnar and the guy who made my original website whose name I cannot remember :(

I remember Shadowkitten, Snooze. If I cant remember you remind me of something we did together.

Yo.

edit: shoutout to MisterH, a person nobody else seems to remember

• Like 1

Moiraines    4
On 6/16/2017 at 3:37 AM, Anema said:

The good part is ... is a ZA restart hosted by Chris(bfx) you should check it ou

Wow...  Checked it out a bit last night, almost a decade later I cannot believe a lot of my work is still on there, I can't even imagine where it would be if I had updated it with some of my newer systems like automated pvp/stair phased events  or something as simple as my improved GM addon/logging system where you don't have to take someones word or screenshots for item replacement...

Now I kind of feel like I let everyone down... Even the simple things would have improved QOL quite a bit :(

• Like 1

Anema    230
6 hours ago, Moiraines said:

Wow...  Checked it out a bit last night, almost a decade later I cannot believe a lot of my work is still on there, I can't even imagine where it would be if I had updated it with some of my newer systems like automated pvp/stair phased events  or something as simple as my improved GM addon/logging system where you don't have to take someones word or screenshots for item replacement...

Now I kind of feel like I let everyone down... Even the simple things would have improved QOL quite a bit :(

Hop on time to time :) would be great.

• Like 1

modX    357

I finally found out how to reply after a week or two (by using the button which is now on the top of the page.. I thought my user was bugged. Cool. 

On 6/20/2017 at 11:33 AM, tearshed said:

edit: shoutout to MisterH, a person nobody else seems to remember

giphy.gif

You're late Tear.. I mentioned him in one of my necroed topics. 

modX    357
16 hours ago, tearshed said:

Whatever it was, it wasn't in the search results. http://i.imgur.com/gp1YLEQ.png

If I had found it I would've posted a push quoting where I mentioned him. You know I would ;)

But I might have deleted it because I necroed some topics after this topic came out in ways of reminiscing. And then deleted because nobody replied to them ;( 

I quoted a post of him and then said

|Lol, MisterH, I forgot about him. |

Latest mentions of mine : Zebrakiller and Raa. B4 Any1 Says I didn't give a shoutout to them w/o proof as well :P Just kidding...

We're as long as you are here Tear, we remember ! ! ! 

nvI    38

Holy shit. Well it was fun being part of the staff back then. Sad day. 

Edit: tear holy shit! Miss ya dude! And I remeber misterh. I'm the one least remembered probably lol

spikeyss    46

Glad to be a part of this epic memorable journey with all of you. 

Regards,

Spike

codicioso    2

What is the cost to maintain the server online?
I could help with what happened, but if you gave me the server core, I could reopen it just the way you left it.
How could I help with what happened.
I understand I have not played for years, but it is not fair that other players are harmed. Could link and update accounts and players to a new server, such as legion, but would need to edit all the old and improve the scripts-codes (CORE), how could you help?
Call me. PRIVATE SMS PLEASE.

Squall    9
On 7/6/2017 at 6:04 AM, Anema said:

It's already reopend by bfx(chris) on ...

:) check it out

First this is Woc server and that ... is copy of Woc,there play just players who gett free ed shirts from BFX and half of them is wpers like Fely.When BFX don't want to use old database better Satan and Tera to not give copy of Zul'Aman to him.Is good for BFX he gett copy of Woc without database and he will say now is his project.I see what is his ... Project 2 servers Wotlk not finished failed without Zul'Aman ... Project is shit no one will play there.Plus players there now need to donate again to gett all items what they have it before.Next time if Satan want to  reopen again Woc what will be? We will have it 2 servers one Woc and other ....I want to know does Satan and Tera don't want it to give old database to BFX or Bfx don't want it to start Zul'Aman with old database is simple question?

• Like 1

Deucalion    77

No one is getting free items,you fucking cunt.Dont talk bullshits if you dont know you fucking moron.

Almost 100 players playing on ... fresh start was the best ideea.We dont give a fuck about what you say,squall so go and end your self please.

And about gms,bfx have gm to Jono,who rescripted most of bosses,and hell yes he is one of the best gms from server.

Squall    9
On 7/6/2017 at 4:02 PM, Deucalion said:

No one is getting free items,you fucking cunt.Dont talk bullshits if you dont know you fucking moron.

Almost 100 players playing on ....fresh start was the best ideea.We dont give a fuck about what you say,squall so go and end your self please.

And about gms,bfx have gm to Jono,who rescripted most of bosses,and hell yes he is one of the best gms from server.

Best wpers on woc who was banned many times for wpe now became good player on ...,you don't know to play wow without wpe go there ... need players like you.Played on woc from 2008 did i use hacks or did i was banned for anything in those 9 years?I'm not like you who know to play wow only with hacks.

• Like 1