WoC Server :: Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodfangx

R.I.P Ashley (Evvah)

Bloodfangx    2130

Not sure if any of you recall said player however, she was quite active on Archimonde and played a priest on Zul'aman until it was closed 

Taken from facebook.(Posted by one of her IRL friends)

I write this in the name of Ashley and her family who kindly gave me permission to communicate to their friends 
and acquaintances through this means that, on January 20 around 2am, Ashley suffered a 
car accident on her way home accompanied by her boyfriend, later, she was transferred to a hospital 
where they gave her the help, treatment and attention, unfortunately and, it hurts me to say, that 
last Monday, February 5, Ashley failed caused as a result of the accident injuries.

Friends and family, let us remember Ashley as the person she always was, good daughter, extraordinary sister and exceptional 
friend at good times and also bad, introverted but trustworthy and loyal, charitable, altruistic and empathetic, successful ... 
could continue to list its qualities but the feeling of loss is very close.

My name is Camille, I met her at school and I was her friend for a long time and I learned to see her as if it were an extension of my own person; 
friends, let's enjoy the people we love while they are with us, that and many more things I learned with Ashley.

Arukai    40

I somehow recall that name, might of even had a few conversations if memory serves at least on ZA. Tragic news indeed :( Can only imagine what her family and close friends must be going through and probably still not fully be able to comprehend the heartache. Hopefully the time she did have she spent it how she wanted to and was happy. Wish her family and friends (even if they never get this message) the best under these circumstances and hope they find peace 1 day in the memories they've created and shared throughout her life. May she Rest In Peace.

Auron    59
On 2/8/2018 at 7:08 PM, Bloodfangx said:

Not sure if any of you recall said player however, she was quite active on Archimonde and played a priest on Zul'aman until it was closed 

Taken from facebook.(Posted by one of her IRL friends)

I remember that priest Evvah - Evaah (Ashley).I'm very sad and sorry to hear that Ashley passed away.She was a great person and a good friend.The loss of a friend is like that of a limb; time may heal the anguish of the wound, but the loss cannot be repaired.R.I.P Ashley